Friday, January 06, 2012

What is next

I find myself asking that today. What's next. Kim is resolved to not come back. Her counselor seems to not want to participate in healing our marriage. I am guarding my heart from Kim so that I do not have any more emotional meltdowns. So that I am not wounded any deeper and can begin to heal from what has happened. Henri Nouwen's writings are helping my head know what to do with my heart. Turn my mourning into dancing is only 110 pages but the truths Henri shares were so piercing to my heart that it took me over a month to read the book. It is not hard reading just deep and piercing. I love it. It is shaking my presuppositions but leaving me with a greater faith and foundation.

So what is next...more books...more shaping...more healing...more preparing for the journey ahead.



No comments: