Tuesday, January 10, 2012

thankful

i am thankful for my friends.

old friends and new friends

single friends and married friends

friends with a work relationship and friends with a church connection

male friends and female friends

there are a lot of you.

there are many reasons why i am thankful for my friends, but today i am most thankful for my friends because they offer me perspective.  they help me see the forest through the trees.  they challenge my natural thought patterns.  they have my best interest in mind.

i am needy, but you look after me when i am not able.  i am wounded, and you cry with me and point me to the doctor.  i have been transparent, and you have chosen to not walk away.

i am glad that you have chosen to call me friend


2 comments:

Kendra Marshall said...

And we are thankful to have you as a friend too!

Doug Milholin said...

Your an AWESOME friend Rob!!!!!!