Monday, November 21, 2011

i know you

There is plenty for us to talk about, but I know you are hurting and not seeing things as the Kim that exists beneath the pain would so my words will be meaningless to you.  

I know who you are in the depths of your heart.  I don’t have to ask questions of why because I already have the answer.  

I long for the day your pains are lessened so that your true self will show again because that is where you beauty lies.  It is where your compassion and kindness flow from.  It is your inviting smile that radiates not only from your lips but your eyes as well and lights up the dark places of the lives you touch.  It is where you are a mother that cares for her children above herself and leaves no question in their mind if they are loved.   

I know you the way nobody else does and your pain has lied to you, deceived you into believing something that is not the truth.  

I am not pursuing your heart because of my desires, I do not desire pain and suffering, but because the world is a better place with the Kim I know that exists beneath the hurts and the Kim that she hoped she would be.  

I hurt for you because I know you.  I ache for you because I see the true you still dying on the inside.  

Kim, I want the absolute best for you.  I know there is healing for you.  Will you please let me help show you the way?  Will you please trust me enough to know that I am not going to hurt you but that I desire you to be full and complete, that I want your life filled with abundance?

No comments: