Saturday, November 26, 2011

dreaming of a day

I am dreaming of a day where I live completely for the glory that God is due.  I dream of helping other men awaken from their slumber that was caused by the world's lullaby.  I dream that my family and friends, known and yet to come, will join together to take back the ground that we have allowed Satan to build strongholds on.  I dream of loving Kim until death parts us and to see the same with these men and their brides.  I dream of our children being blessed because of our faithfulness to You.  The time is drawing near for these dreams, and many others like them to become reality.  God please show me the next step.  Guide me, us, in this battle please for without your life giving power we are doomed.
The battle is near, you are at hand Lord Jesus.  Your victory and glory will be known for generations.
Lord God please prepare us for this battle before us.

No comments: