Sunday, January 04, 2015

Off the block

So I have sort of taken myself off the dating block.  Not because of somebody, mind you, that news would have been all over the place. It is more so because of my desire to do in 2015.

What I really mean is focusing on work, the boys, keeping the house clean and doing what I feel purposed for will take a lot of time. Online dating wastes a lot of useable time. Even then, starting a relationship takes a lot of time and effort.

The work of taking the lessons I have learned since my divorce from my heart and soul and putting them to paper will undoubtedly uncover some hidden heartache as well. It would take an exceptional woman to want to court during this process. 

This does not mean that I won't date, nor does it mean I don't want to have a partner but rather what I am saying is that if I am doing the work God has for me, my partner will come along and join me. Maybe I have already met her and we do not realize it. Maybe you know her and need to introduce us.  Maybe she is years away. 

I believe all will be revealed in time. So I will press on.  I will busy myself with the work God has for me and trust in his goodness. 

No comments: