Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wow was I lost

In the last 24 hours I have read most of what I have on this blog, including the many unpublished posts. 

Was I ever broken!

I have gobs of journals lying around my house of the deeper struggle and inner turmoil I had experienced as well. 

But looking back from this part of the journey, I know I am a better man because of it. 

In many ways, I have become a man. I don't mean the "I've got a big boy job and responsibility" but rather that I am able to make decisions about my life, set goals and chase after them.  I am able to take rejection and learn from it.  I am comfortable in my own skin. I can laugh and enjoy life. I can admit I don't have all the answers. 

I've grown from a boy into a man, because of the brokenness that I talk about here. 


No comments: