Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We

It was a simple word that triggered my unforgiving sadistic side to show.

We

Kim is going to the Yankees/orioles game tonight at Camden and after she was done talking with the boys she wanted to ask me a question

She asked "who do we like New York or Baltimore". We? Did she really just ask we? "you can like whoever you want" was not the answer she wanted. While she was trying to be peaceable with me (although it was to gain information from me that would help her look less foolish) my wound was cut open by her use of we.

She retorted with "I thought we hated the Yankees" (then why did you ask). "Kim you can like whoever you like, but there is no more we, you ended the we"

Perhaps one of these days I will lay down all this hurt and be able to let this burden go. Perhaps one of these days I will actually be a conduit of Gods love in spite of myself

Baby steps Rob, baby steps

1 comment:

Travis said...

Rob it is obvious during this writing that you were still in love with your Ex Wife. Is it any better today? I am going thru a similar situation.