Monday, July 15, 2013

So much to pray for

I am lying in my tent wide away at 12:20.  I know the boys will be up at first light when the noises of the campground welcome them to a new day. I know I will be dragging myself up to follow them out the door. 

My mind is moving at a crazy speed and  God is knocking at my hearts door.  Sleep won't come for a while. 

I have asked God to show me each boys greatest need, how I can fill it, and what I can be doing to prepare each of them for the calling in their live. 

Last March, I began to pray not that my boys would be protected and safe, but that they would be dangerous and live lives full of adventure. I began to pray that God would use the to shake the walls of Hell. 

I believe God will use them this way.  Each boy is unique but God is building a story in each one of them. They are little men, little men who make me proud. 

Satan wants to destroy them now while they are young, so my prayers and actions are so crucial.  Speaking peace to their hearts and shining the light of truth where darkness attempts it's hostile takeover. 

I look forward to see them grow older, and to see how God answers my prayer. 

No comments: