Thursday, March 21, 2013

Into a place that once was lost

Navigating the waters of brokenness is a difficult task for somebody who yearns for another the way I do. It is my desire to be filled by another in a tangible way...to have my level of worth be established by them, by her.

I fear, I disapprove of myself, of my ambitions and dreams. I doubt.

I look for encouragement and approval. I dream of being loved despite my ever present faults.

How much if me is wrapped up in feeding myself or creating an environment where I can be fed.

This angst points to needing a redeemer...it points to the dark places inside of me.

But I take heart knowing that in the asking for the redeemer to come that redemption is near. I take heart in knowing that even the darkest of darks is light to him.

I take heart in knowing there is one that has overcome.

No comments: