Sunday, March 24, 2013

Discipline

It is time for me to enter a new phase of my life. Beginning today, I am going to become disciplined in the areas where I lack.

In order to do this I must first start by acknowledging the areas where I am weak. Honestly, this will be easy. I do not have to look too far into my life to see areas where I need to grow.

I am going to write these down and hand them to a few friends.

I will also be telling handing them my plan on how to grow in these areas.

My journey will be full of small goals, and when the goals become victories, I will celebrate.

I won't be giving up on these things either, they will become a part of me. Don't get me wrong, I will fail, but I will carry on. The reward is worth getting back up and starting again.

This journey will be difficult, because it will be about me becoming. There will be a part of my life that I will have to face and willingly lay down. It has to be done though.

Please pray for me along this journey. I need it.

No comments: