Saturday, December 17, 2011

what i am fighting for

this morning, i was reminded what i am fighting for.  not what, who rather...and maybe a little bit of what.

noah was sick yesterday with flu like symptoms and had to be picked up from school.  by the end of the work day, i too was having flu like symptoms.  long story short, noah spent the night with me and kim was going to pick him up this morning.

it was in that time i was reminded who i am fighting for.  instead of fighting about schedules or running from pains that are too difficult to face, kim reached out to me in my need, and in doing so gave me a little piece of her heart.

and when she did that, she exposed me to the beauty that lives inside her, waiting to be revealed.

it is that beauty i am fighting to bring out.  it is her that i am fighting for.

father god i ask for strength and wisdom in this fight.  please help me fight for your daughter.

No comments: