Thursday, October 27, 2011

changes


There are changes that need to happen in my life that are spiritual.  God has called me to so much more than what I have been.  Piece by piece, I am learning these things.  Bit by bit I change, giving Him more control of my life.  Just like Driscol said after describing the role of a husband, who the hell do I think I am to treat God’s daughter other than how God says.  But it is not just how I am as a husband; this is about listening to God, doing what God says, and repenting when I don’t.

There are changes that need to happen in my life emotionally.  Dr Hawkins is going to be helping me with this, helping me learn how to respond out of the person that I actually am, instead of the person that I have created to protect me.

There are changes that need to happen in my life physically.  I have a glucose intolerance, meaning I need to change my diet and I need to exercise more.  I need to lose weight.  I have been making some changes, but I have not committed myself to doing this as Dr Ant has said.  I have little excuse, and perhaps not any good excuse, as to why I have not made these changes yet.

There are changes that need to happen with my finances.  I need to get caught up on bills.  I need to save.  I need to pay tribute to God.  I need to invest.  I need to buy clothes that fit me.  I need to get a bed and dressers.  I need to learn to cook and make time to cook so that we do not need to eat out for meals.  I need to get a lawyer.

There are changes hat need to happen in so many other ways as well.  Changes that I cannot begin to understand or digest just quite yet, but changes none the less.

No comments: