Monday, May 19, 2014

Tears fall

Tonight as snuggle time became prayer time tears fell. 


They fell as each boy uniquely gave thanks for the important things to them. 


They fell as Liam wanted more turns as he listened and agreed with his brothers. 


They fell as I thanked God for each individual personality gifted to me through these little men and the remembrance they are to me of who God is. 


They fell as I was urged to pray for healing for their mothers leg and freedom from the constant pain she endures. 


And they fall now as I humbly realize I am teaching them about the God who redeems, restores, and reconciles and that they are getting it, that they see the truths that God is for us and He wants to make all things new. 


And while tears may fall, my heart is overflowing. 

No comments: