Saturday, August 31, 2013

i have started to write too many times

i have started to write a post so many times this summer but have not  been able to finish it.  or if i had finished it, allow myself to post it.

here is why:  kim is single again.  and i am overjoyed.

part of me can't post because i dont want to say anything that will give a bad impression of her.  part of me can't post because i feel shameful for being overjoyed when i know that she is hurting.

i really see each interaction as an opportunity for us to begin to build a new relationship.

there is so much more going on inside my head and my heart,  pieces that i cannot write at the moment.

one thing is for certain though, no matter what level our relationship reaches, i need to seek my value and worth from my Creator God, not his beautiful creation.

1 comment:

Travis said...

This is Like a very entertaining book. I dont want to read ahead. What happened to her relationship? Does she want to come back you you? (hopefully) Wow what a roller coaster ride it has been for you brother.