Friday, January 20, 2006

name competition

kim and i are having a hard time deciding what our new little boy should be called. this is partly because my family is doomed to have boys, meaning that some of the names we like and agree on are gone, and partly because we have different ideas of what we want our 2nd boy to be named. so, here are the names that have made the list right now (see below) for the next several weeks we will be having an unoffical baby name competition. (unofficial means that kim doesn't really want me to do this...) the competition will start on january 23 and each set of names will battle for 3 days. the winner goes on and the loser...well that won't be my son.

so, here are the contestants:

aaron

austin

benjamin*

brady

cameron

carson

carter

chad

christian

ethan

evan

nicholas

noah*

seth

*will receive a first round bye

4 comments:

Tara Petty said...

i like evan and austin

Anonymous said...

As i read this, i have visions of students pop through my head. Often the names bring me not so good visions and other ones are fine. . .Evan and Seth stuck out because i have never had students with those names and i like them!

Daniel Rudd said...

considering the scary picture below I think your son should defintiely be called one (or all) of the following.

glog
mr cannibal
skelitor
druchshorg
vlunkle

Andrea Wagenmaker said...

Seth
Nicholas
Ethan
Brady
should definitely make it to the next round...also Benjamin is one of my favorite boy names ever. I am also glad that Noah gets a bye to the next round - I have always liked that name.