Friday, June 17, 2005

often intimidated but never duplicated

god created me special. he timed everything out the be perfect for his plan of my life. i often like to think that i know what i am doing when in all reality i have no clue. take being a husband for example. no clue. my wife needs me to be romantic. really no clue. i am about as emotionally level as they come (most of the time) and so this is hard for me to do. i have to be super intentional about my words and actions so that i don't ruin whatever slight bit of romance that i have created. i love my wife and would give up anything up for her. she makes the dark days sparkle when she kisses my lips.

but i needlessly worry that i dont convey my love to her. i allow myself to become intimidated by my lack of knowledge and abilities.

but i can tell you one thing. i am special. god created me special. as i share, you will see that i am indeed often intimidated but never duplicated.

as a matter of fact, i am going to give you a link of somebody i am not. don't let the name fool you. this is not me

2 comments:

Ang said...

rob~
thanks for blogging. We don't get to see you guys enough it seems, and when we do- we don't often talk about everything we're thinking, so it's good to get to hear your inner thoughts :) I love Kim's too! You guys are so fun.
now i don't feel so lonely on my blog anymore.
~ang

rob peoples said...

thanks guys - make sure you check back every 3 days or so.